Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ines Sainz: Nobody Could Be That Stupid


Nobody Knows just how everyone on the planet is laughing at the new hot sports "goddess," Ines Sainz, ---the, "I really am offended that men are trying to throw footballs at me to get my attention" reporter from Mexico.
It's one thing to want attention...it's quite another to lie about it, and blame the men who are trying to get your attention for being...men.
The reason I know she is full of booty boofa is that I, in my younger days, I use to go to ballgames in order to get the attention of one particularly cute ballplayer. Of course, I did not have the money for a boob job, and did not have half the body of this beauty, but did that keep me from trying to get the attention of a certain somebody on the field? Hell no. I had a big crush on him....and as far as I was concerned, I wanted his attention.
I got it...but I also got everyone else's attention. There you go.
I mean, I couldn't say..."Hey...I did not wear these shorts for YOU...could you please tell that guy on the field that I'm here?"
Here I am...at the Angels Stadium in Los Angeles...trying not to trip in my high heels. (Good thing I have a sense of humor.) I am completely oblivious that the team photographer down on the field was taking my picture. He later sent this to my girlfriend (the girl right behind me) who knew the guy.
My God...my hair!
You see, I had a strategy. I figured, I had to stand out in a crowd of thousands and the only way I could manage that was to make my hair REALLY big and stick out my legs. A sort of grasshopper with lipstick effect.
I would stretch out my legs as far as possible in (in a very polite way...NEVER apart mind you...I was still my mother's girl) on the chair in front of me. I would get an ice cream cone.
Oh yes...I know. Someone should have thrown a ball at me.
Nevertheless, I did have a tee-shirt that said in big letters "Honey" on the front...and of course, here in St. Louis, everyone in the ball park called me "honey" and waved when I went by.
EVERYBODY knew me.
"Hi honey!" Men would wave and laugh, and I would wave and laugh back, and I never once took it as an insult. After all, It was hot out, and I liked shorts. I also liked the attention. Am I going to LIE about that like miss booty? Hell no.
And I had a best friend there named Cleo. Cleo was about 88 going on 22. He had been an usher for the Cardinals for over thirty years. He would get me into a closer seat that was not far from the dugout. He knew who wasn't showing up that day. Later, I often wondered if HE was getting paid for being so nice to me...but no matter. He was wonderful. For many years...he was my best friend.
I really loved that man.
At the time, I had just had a child, was divorced, and was desperately lonely. A smile from a bunch of guys made me feel special, and not so alone. And I really wanted to meet someone. It was my mother who suggested I go to the ball park, where there were lots of men.
Guess what? Besides that ball player...I never met one man who ever asked me out. Sad. I guess you couldn't tell by the clothes that I was a very moral person. I really was.
I did learn an awful lot about baseball though and really came to love the game.
Booty Butt was on Fox this morning. I'm not sure her 'attention' getting strategy...attacking the very men who google her, is going to get her a career as a serious journalist...but then again..
You never know. She might at least get herself a very rich football player.
And for her to say that she does not dress sexy...that might just backfire on her, because let's face it... Nobody could be that stupid.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

The appreciation of extraneous observers is often quite overlooked and given lesser value than deserved. I, myself, have had a lifetime of casual and appreciative obsevation of barely dressed young women parading for the benefit of some other less worthy fellow, and I can assure you that the female exhibition drive is a major mechanism that keeps the world turning. But do I get kudos? Does the big hair turn my way with a smile underneath? Do the buttocks sway as a 'thank you' to my effort? Very rarely, I must say.


(That's the big hair of others, not you, Dear Heart)

But for the woman to complain is typical of the time we live in. My small appreciations are taken as insult. My whistles are stoppered. I recieve gratuitous insult as a reward; and blame! Quite what for, I have no idea.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

The appreciation of extraneous observers is often quite overlooked and given lesser value than deserved. I, myself, have had a lifetime of casual and appreciative obsevation of barely dressed young women parading for the benefit of some other less worthy fellow, and I can assure you that the female exhibition drive is a major mechanism that keeps the world turning. But do I get kudos? Does the big hair turn my way with a smile underneath? Do the buttocks sway as a 'thank you' to my effort? Very rarely, I must say.


(That's the big hair of others, not you, Dear Heart)

But for the woman to complain is typical of the time we live in. My small appreciations are taken as insult. My whistles are stoppered. I recieve gratuitous insult as a reward; and blame! Quite what for, I have no idea.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

The day that good men stop whistling at babes will be the day we should rename the planet---

extinct.

That woman is just trying to get her five minutes of fame...in a world where five minutes is all you need.

She loves every minute of it. Anyone who would just put up her butt on her website, without her face...deserves to be laughted at.

May the men have fun.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Joyanna Adams,

for Your information. Ines Sainz is a well known Sport Journalist and model in South America, specially in Mexico (homeland). She has enough money.

Probably she is not known in the USA, but the USA is not the world.

Ines Sainz really doesnt need to get attention of any US football player. There will be millions of men having a crush on Ines from which Ines could choose one.

(Shes married btw.).

3:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tods outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin outlet
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
jordan shoes
jordan retro
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
jordan 4
jordan 13
coach factory outlet
ray bans
true religion
nike outlet
tiffany outlet
cheap jordans
michael kors canada
michael kors outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
jordans
fake watches
supra shoes
jordan 6
nike outlet store
toms shoes
ralph lauren outlet
nike air max
jordan 4 toro
louis vuitton outlet
air jordan pas cher
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet store online
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade handbags
oakley vault
true religion outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet store online clearances
20166.8wengdongdong

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nike blazer low
converse trainers
ecco shoes
washington redskins jerseys
nike air max 90
the north face outlet
san diego chargers jerseys
michael kors outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
texans jerseys
20170323

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas gazelle
jordans for cheap
nike air max
prada sunglasses
tory burch shoes
jordan shoes
longchamp bags
lacoste online shop
true religion outlet
curry 3
20170706

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.6
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren uk
tods shoes
huaraches
salomon
redskins jerseys
kate spade outlet online
michael kors outlet

11:01 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

pandora
canada goose uk
canada goose jackets
off white clothing
basketball shoes
nhl jerseys
coach outlet online
golden goose shoes
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp handbags

8:27 PM  
Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.1
christian louboutin outlet
red bottom shoes
pandora outlet
polo ralph lauren
yeezy shoes
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots clearance
nike air max 95 ultra
ugg boots

6:57 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

Un seul type air jordan dri fit basketball shorts de traitement que les thérapeutes utilisent est une marche nordique. Simplement pour permettre à toute personne intéressée, je vous basket nike blazer laisse reconnaître exactement exactement ce que le jeu de 18 consiste. Lors de basket femme nike presto la construction de cette détermination vitale de quel briquet à acheter, asics gel lyte v volcano pas cher vous découvrirez idéal absent, il y a beaucoup d'alternatives là-bas! Des prix généralement différents, asics basket handball à la taille, à la marque, et plus encore, vous trouverez fréquemment 5 choses que chaussures adidas superstar soldes je regarde.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

coach outlet
coach outlet
ferragamo belt
canada goose outlet
canada goose
true religion jeans outlet
adidas nmd
christian louboutin
louboutin shoes
fitflops clearance

10:56 PM  
Blogger بروكر said...


I definitely love this site.
https://prokr2020.hatenablog.com/
https://www.docdroid.net/5yTgOQE/shrkat-nkl-athath-oaafsh-balmdyn-almnor.docx
http://site-2059150-8715-900.mystrikingly.com/#blog
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

2:29 AM  
Blogger rehab gad said...

Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up

http://prokr114.bravesites.com/
https://slashdot.org/~rehabgad/firehose
https://rehabgad.livejournal.com/
http://l-ibda3.net/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

1:23 PM  
Blogger بروكر said...


I definitely love this site.
http://prokr2020.emyspot.com/blog/
https://prokr2020.activeboard.com/
http://prokr2020.inube.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home