Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Men: It's the SIZE


Nobody Knows that my monitor crashed today, and it's a good thing too, because I was just dying to come into the bigger screens....


And it's important to note, that I would have NOT bought the larger 24" screen that I'm looking at right now, to replace the 17" one that I had used for so many years because I'm frugal. I have a streak of "only get what you need" in me, that would make me a wonderful lottery winner, because I would really get my money's worth out of every dollar.
Call it neurotic, but I once planned a 7-day vacation to Disney World down to the last minute, because I thought that I might never get to go there ever again in my life, so I did NOT want to miss a ride, a park, a store, a Disney Hotel...nothing. And it worked.
The ONLY attraction I missed was a video in Epcot...I think it was Norway, and I only missed it because it was broke down.
Getting back to my story, like I said, I would have replaced the original.

BUT...my husband went with me, and while we were standing there in the store, comparing prices, to a man...bigger is ALWAYS better, even if it's more than you wanted to spend.
So, we got the bigger one, and who am Moi to argue with a man? As we all know, it's the size that counts.
At least, that's what THEY think.
And that's a whole other blog...
Got your mind off the elections, didn't I?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

Size???

The biggest storm in the recorded history of the USA happens right over your house and all you talk about is computer screens !!!

Email info on its way !

8:20 AM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

There was a storm?

Did I sleep through it?

Are you sure?

Was there hail?

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

It wasn't on a blog at the time.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home