Monday, October 25, 2010

Nobody's Perfect: Harry VS Juan













Nobody's Perfect:

We have a contest this week: It's between Juan Williams, a man who got fired from public radio for saying on the fabulous Bill O'Reilly Show: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

AND the other man, Harry Reid, who said he saved the world from global depression.

Juan made the big mistake of saying the most commonsense thing ever said by a liberal in public, which means, he wandered off the Obama liberal plantation...and got himself fired...

And Harry, made the big mistake of making the absurd statement that HE ALONE saved the planet....and while that was a noble deed, he did forget to save Juan Williams from losing his job, and most importantly, saving himself from saying really stupid things.

Juan, may not be perfectly love by liberals but his big mistake just made him much richer.

Harry, can actually say, he will never be perfect, and therefore he just might be able to get a job on NPR after he is defeated In Nevada, and take over Juan's old job, for being such a boob.

There is hope.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

I know the feeling well. I get on a plane and see all those obvious furriners - hispanics, coloured folk, French, Gays, women with tee-shirts that say 'This is what a feminist looks like' - and I says to m'self, "Crikey, the plane is full of Wogs !!".

Then the Captain makes an announcement and she has an Irish accent !!!

And am I allowed to express myself?????

9:41 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

Them durn furrier Irish.

Pick you choice: Irish or Muslim?

Which would you rather be ruled by?

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home