Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If Trunka Gave Advice to Gaddhafi












Nobody Knows what the conversation would be like if Gaddafi called up AFL-CIO

leader, Richard Trunka, and asked for advice:

Phone rings:

Trunka Hello...Trunka here.

Gaddhafi ello? Mr. Trunka, this is President Moummar Gadhafi.

Trunka Hey there your highness, I hear you got some trouble going on over there!

Gaddhafi Yes...you have heard? The rats are out in the streets. The media and the West is causing all this, they want to see me destroyed, but you know, I will die here before I give in to those scum. I have done what you do, Mr. Turnka, I doubled the salary of my guards. Those scums in the streets will be sorry that they were ever born. I have heard that you have trouble too where you are.

Trunka Yes, but our trouble is great! You know, they can't win, I've got Obama on my side.
They don't know who they are messing with...you don't mess with me...I can break them.

Gaddhafi Yes, break the rats...kill them. Hey, I am thinking of making a trip to the White House. I would like to pitch my tent on the White House lawn. I don't think Mr. Trump will let me pitch my tent on his property again. Just until this is over...you know. You must get me a meeting with Obama--- you talk to him every day, NO?

Trunka I'm not sure he would go for that, but hey...why don't you come to OHIO? You can meet him there with me. He's going to be practically living there in the next few years. Tell you what...you come over here and help me with these rat governors and I'll come over there and help you organize all the people that support you. You can pitch a bunch of tents right on the capitol's lawn. Bring as many tents as you like. I'll foot the bill.

Gaddhafi Well, you must cut off the internet, Turnka...have you done that yet?

Trunka Obama is working on it. Actually it's a much better plan, we will just get control of it. Google you know has been doing some amazing things over there for you guys...but Gad...you really should be a little bit more quiet about who you kill..you know, there are other ways to get rid of your enemies. You want me to send my guys?

Gaddhafi Hey, I have an executive order 134777 signed by George Bush. It is my, as you say, "Get out of jail free card." No one can touch me. Not even that dimwit Ki moon. He is a rat. The world is full of dirty filthy rats!

Trunka Yeah, we have big ones over here too.

Gaddhafi Let them all run to Europe where they belong, with the whores of Christ and Jews.

Trunka Hey Gad...you know, the AFL-CIO is now global. You should really think about letting us into Libya before you set those wells on fire. We are doing wonders in Palestine. Obama and I have plans that would blow your mind...you really need to get in on this...

Gaddhafi Just a minute (leans over and kisses his blond, full busted ...Ukrainian nurse, Galyna.) Uh...I am going now. Call me as soon as you can, and we will talk more. Remember, I only can have virgins.

Trunka Yeah, I'll get back to ya on that...and Gad...if you come, tell Galyna to bring her sister. CLICK.

Gaddhafi...grabs his nurse...Allah be praised....I am still here.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

qihang0923,cheap uggs
nike roshe run
instyler curling iron
oakley sunglasses wholesale
oakley sunglases cheap
hermes uk
ugg sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
vans shoes
michael kors outlet online
longchamp handbags
pandora
air force 1
ray ban sunglasses
uggs on sale
prada uk
louis vuitton handbags
mont blanc
mulberry handbags
soccer shoes
cheap uggs boots
kobe bryant shoes
kate spade outlet
longchamp outlet
nike elite socks
nike free runs
hollister kids
tory burch outlet
moncler outlet
adidas shoes
mizuno running shoes
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
mcm outlet
gucci
louboutin pas cher
retro jordans
coach outlet
q

8:37 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses
adidas stan smith women
nike dunks
fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses
kobe basketball shoes
adidas nmd
kobe byrant shoes
http://www.cheapbasketballshoes.us.com
jordan retro
chrome hearts
tiffany and co uk
air jordan retro
ralph lauren uk
http://www.chromehearts.us.com
adidas stan smith
tiffany and co jewellery
adidas nmd for sale
nike huarache
yeezy boost 350
basketball shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet store
http://www.chromehearts.com.co
toms outlet store

6:45 PM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20161116 junda
coach outlet store online
north face jackets
reebok trainers
asics
ralph lauren uk
kate spade handbags
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
canada goose outlet store

2:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

golden state warriors jerseys
jets jersey
replica rolex
nike tn
buffalo bills jerseys
fitflops
kobe 9 elite
rolex watches
redskins jerseys
cheap mlb jerseys
20170323

7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lebron james shoes
van cleef arpels
nike zoom running shoe
jordans for cheap
asics shoes
yeezy boost
air jordans
reebok outlet
air force 1
atlanta falcons jersey
20170709

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.6
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
dolphins jerseys
nhl jerseys wholesale
ralph lauren uk
canada goose outlet
off white outlet
moncler jackets
moncler online
nike factory outlet

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home