Monday, May 02, 2011

Bin Ladin...Lost in Transportation














Nobody Remembers: Those of you who know me...know WHY I have such affection for Seal Team Six, and how glad I was that they finally killed the scumbag who changed our world so drastically, and caused so much suffering to so many of our people.


When I told my husband, (who was playing sniper video games last night) that bin Laden had been killed by Seal Team Six...he calmly said: "Yeah, I believe that...even though it's not suppose to exist."


Bin Laden lived ten years longer than he should have. Good riddence to garbage.


And now...in celebration....a word from our sponcer:


"Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God " Psalms (68:1)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home