Friday, April 15, 2011

Nobody Cares About a Sleeping Joe Biden

Nobody Cares: My country has in its wisdom contrived for me the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived." John Adams The most remembered moment of Obama's speech this week was Vice President, Joe Biden, who was sleeping . Joe was so inspired, that he took a nap. Either that or he was bored. If you look at the black lady behind him, and the woman who can hardly keep her head up right in back of him... he wasn't the only one bored. So...here are a few guesses as to what he was thinking, or what Timothy Geithner was thinking: Tim: There he goes again. You don't see the guy for months, and when he does show up, all he does is sleep. The bastard is faking it. He owes me for covering up all his expenses in Rio, and he doesn't want to fork out. He's just pretending to be asleep so he doesn't have to pay me. Joe: Mary had a little lamb, it's fleece was white as snow, and everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go. Tim: God...I'd like to punch the guy...he's such a moron. Joe: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...bacon.....mmmmmmmmmm..steak...mmmmm..train.... Tim: Couldn't he have picked someone with a little more class to be VP, like me? Joe: I think that I shall never see, a poem as lovely as a tree... Tim: Look, there's the camera. I'm NOT going to kick him..I hope they blast him tomorrow. Joe: Nipples. Honey. Tim: He doesn't know it, but I've got the numbers to his Cayman account. Joe: Angelina...baby... Okay...not many people know that Joe Biden almost died at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, in February 1988, because he had to have surgery to correct an intracranial berry aneurysm that had begun leaking. And while he was recovering, he suffered a pulmonary embolism. Later in May of 1988 he had another operation to repair a second aneurysm, and was out of the Senate for nine months. And while no more incidents have been reported...maybe Joe is due. I'm just saying. And this is the man that is second in line to become President.

Labels: