Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blowing Gumballs with George and Laura



Nobody's Fool: I don't know about you, but the LAST thing I want to hear from an X-American President and his wife is how they are going to spend all their remaining years devoted to bringing education, and jobs to Afghanistan women. What about AMERICAN woman? What a bunch of holy gumballs. That's right. I said gumballs. I spent a few hours today blowing gumballs off my driveway. I hate gumballs. I know that mother nature gave the sweet gum tree a special gift in this world.. " God said, "Be fruitful and multiply!" and it does...all over my driveway and backyard. My sweet gum tree is right over my driveway, and so far this year, I have manually swept my entire driveway at least four times trying to rid it of gumballs. My neighbor (whom I'm always trying to impress) did not believe me when I told her, that already this year, I have cleared the driveway of gumballs many times, so THIS time, I got out my loudest blower. I wanted to make SURE she heard it. I cannot for the life of me, figure out any good purpose for a gumball, besides to drive me crazy, and tonight that's just what George W. Bush and his wife Laura did in their interviews with Greta on Fox. First, let me say this: This nobody does not think these two are together anymore. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Like Bill and Hillary, they make appearances together, but then if you follow them daily, they are almost never together...not even in interviews. George had his interview first. (see here) He said he (meaning we) was going to stay in Afghanistan and save the Afghan women. George Bush is now the new Gloria Steinem...the great feminist himself. Free them from their bondage. It's a noble cause, and his buddy Karzai is helping him set up programs in his multimillion dollar global Bush 'think tank' enterprise in Texas. It was heartwarming. Then Laura came on and told us that economically women HAVE to work over there, otherwise the country cannot become a democracy. They both mentioned Iraq. They are out to save Afghanistan. Where's my blower? Now, we have Barak Obama, George W. Bush, and Laura Bush, concerned about making democracy in Afghanistan. How George and his wife are going to change thousands of years of fanatical religion is beyond comprehensions. Sure, we'd all love to see it happen, but is that really what our X-President should be doing while we are drowning in debt? All I can say is, our former President and first lady were blowing holy gumballs of Afganistan concern out of their mouths every other second. It almost makes me feel like making a mock gumball head of thorns to send to them. I'm sorry. It's just...all so political, isn't it? We are learning...when a President pontificates the most NOBLE of reasons for justifiing fiddling in other nations, there is almost always another reason, which is the real one, which they can't tell you, so it just makes them look good to make up some humanitarian agenda. Obama is trying to take credit for sending democracy through Libya and Tunisia, and Egypt. George Bush is trying to tell us that he will be responsible for saving the country of Afghanistan, almost as if he didn't want to be left out of history...or upstaged. This nobody says:...Before you go blowing holy gumballs of benevolence, telling us democracy is going to shine in Afghanistan, you guys,...How about saving America first? Remember...America? Or....have you forgotten her?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home