Saturday, April 16, 2011

Obama's Work Space...














Nobody Flashes Email: Today, I was happy with myself that I had gotten the whole house cleaned-- everything was in its place, and then I came to my office. Just shoot me. There are papers everywhere: notes, books, shoe boxes filled with old receipts, closets dripping with so much stuff I dare not move anything for fear something will fall. I was feeling downright depressed about how I can't ever seem to keep my "office" in order, when I got this email.

A Person's Mind and His Desk.

There's an old saying that seems to apply: Creative minds are rarely tidy. I've used that often to explain my desk/workspace. Here we see the workspaces of William F. Buckley, Nat Hentoff, Albert Einstein, and a guy from Kenya.


(Thanks to Pattie)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home