Friday, July 07, 2006

The Maternal Mandala

Nobody’s Opinion; Today on a local cable channel, I was watching some professor pontificating about “stereotypes.” He said “Men are mostly seen as aggressive, and problem solvers.” and “Woman are nurturers and non-aggressive, and so they become teachers.” I thought the teacher thing was a bit strange but…okay, I’ll drink to that.

Then he proceeded to go on about how this is NOT really the truth, but actually wrong. It was a falsehood---a stereotype. In the next scene, we saw a woman pilot talking about how her parents said she could be anything, which is why she had the guts to break through the gender barrier and become a pilot. Well, good for her. Nowadays it doesn’t take much upper arm strength to fly a plane. Of course she could be a pilot.

We all know that brains and talent are not distributed equally in society among either sex. Some woman are much smarter than some men, but when that time of the month comes, or a baby smiles at them, their brains go right out the door. Same thing with a man. They can be experts in their field about one subject, and then have no common sense whatsoever about something else and do really idiot things. If they don’t have any experience in the subject, they can be just clueless as the local drunk.

In other words, we humans are sometimes more often than not, ruled by our hormones rather than our brains. And the hormonal balance in each human is always about as varied from person to person as we all are from each other.

Learning to teach our brains to step in and rule our hormones is the trick, and most people if they are honest, never quite master that feat--- including elitist university scholars.

It’s hard to fight Mother Nature.

Still, one thing is a scientific fact. Most people are not gay. There are men, women, and then there are those at the fringes that for whatever reason got mixed up with a very different soup. They reject the norm; they are not the norm, so they suffer.

What’s my point? My point is that lately the maternal Mandela is being erased, systematically by our educational system and by social designing. The normal “family” needs to be broken down in order for the powers that be to continue with their world visions…

However screwed up that vision is.

They see a world, and they want it to be different. They think they can fight millions of years of evolution. They will force on the masses the concepts that anyone and any combination of humans can make families.

They are filling our children’s libraries with this nonsense right now.

Forget any historical, biological, scientific, and logical proof that this is not really ever going to work---they will just keep trying. Put the square peg into the round hole. Smash it in if you have to. Never mind that it doesn’t fit. The “stereotype” of the typical family in their minds has to be smashed and even forgotten.

And in order for that to happen they have to nix the normal role of “mother.”

The new science is that ANYONE including a gay man or a lesbian will make a good mother. You might think, hey--love can be given by anyone. But can a gay person make a better mother?

Biologically speaking…there’s no contest. Sorry. A gay man cannot out do a natural biological mother. I don’t care how much estrogen he has in his body. He might even love a child more than a natural mother, it doesn’t matter.

Let me make an example: The first time I actually felt the full throttle of a maternal, hormonal, bordering on insanity instinct, was at my local swimming pool. My one-year-old son was sitting in the local kiddy pool, minding his own business, when a group of five four- year-old girls decided they would try to drown him with buckets of water, and laugh while they were doing it. As he started crying, I watched their mothers who were sitting near by, and they laughed at my son’s crying, and said …nothing. In fact, they seemed to be enjoying the whole scene.

There are two very deadly rages of a woman…one who has been “wronged” and one whose child is being attacked. Ask any man. You do NOT want to get in her way.

In fact, hide.

I wanted to hurt these women. (I’m keeping the real graphics of my Rambo- mom visions out due to the NSA) Let’s just say Star-Ship Troopers would have been called in immediately.

I started shaking…I went over and told the girls to stop, but they kept it up. When those mothers saw the look in my eyes, they got up, grabbed their girls, and all but one of them left. The one that stayed moved to the other side of the adult pool. I had not said a word.

Evidently, their maternal instincts kicked in too.

Now, guys get mad all the time. But, this was a medieval spell that even hell would not have not claimed. It was so uncontrollable that I had to go over to a lifeguard and ask him to hold me, because I was going to attack five women, all at once, and if I did, it would be all his fault for not believing me, and for not holding me back.

The blood spilled on the nice concrete neighborhood pool surface would be on his hands.

Remember this guys--- woman do not think logically when in they are in that protecting maternal mode. Next time you have a fight about the kids, put that thought into your mental deliberations and change the subject quickly.

When I got home, I was still shaking, but by then my brain was kicking in and I was simply in awe of the force of Mother Nature and that amazing thing called maternal instinct. I had seen that horrific rage in National Geographic Video’s---you know, the bear eating the man because he came too close to her cubs…but I had never really experienced it.

I had won my claws and found my primeval survival button, and it felt great.

One of the reasons that mankind has survived and came this far is because Mother Nature put in all mothers the “you touch my baby, and you’re dead” instinct in order to for the species to survive.

So what if man spreads his seed? If mom doesn’t protect that seed with her life, it really doesn’t account for much, and none of us would be here.

Anger is to be commended as a wonderful mechanism in this case. Anger, as an emotion has evolved as a tool for our very survival.

I have not knows such anger since and probably never will again.

Now…would a gay man have experienced such rage? No, of course not---he would have probably gone over and said something like, “Don’t do that, that’s not nice.”

Mothers fight for their children every minute of every day. It has worked for millions of years. We are animals of evolution…the liberals should start accepting facts, because they are always saying they want facts and science.

And the fact is Mother Nature for millions of years has decided that the best people to raise a child and continue the propagation of the human race is a man and a woman.

Stereotypically--human beings have evolved this way for a very good reason.

So the next time a liberal starts talking about gay families….remind them that:
“It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature.”

(I’m sorry; it’s 4 in the morning.)

Nobody’s Perfect; Brittany Spears as we all know, may not be the perfect mother, but I sure wouldn’t want to put her maternal instincts to the test…would you?

Nobody Knows: Michael Jackson has three kids…their biological mother has no maternal instincts whatsoever. There are some women who lose this ability to protect when confronted with great wads of cash.

Nobody Cares; Hey-- I could be all wrong about this whole thing…maybe we should just have all the men be the mothers, and all the women work, and have all the gays go to Iraq. The men could all be teachers, the woman could build the dams, and the gays would be a much kinder, gentler army.

The kids would still play video’s all day.