Friday, August 03, 2007

Nobody Suggests: Dart Board

Nobody Knows: The New York Post gives it four stars...

The woman is the brains...
The men are the boobs...

The Business is making sure all men know that women are smarter...because as seen from the picture, all these guys are losers because someone stole their clothes.

And this was AFTER sex, most likely done alone.

I don't know about you, but Sundays at 11 pm...I think I'll sleep...

So, who's winning in this war of the feminists trying to change the world's history of man as virile, wise, superior, and always in command?

And just what is this woman going to do with all these nude men? How is she going to make money off all these "boobs?" Just what is her business?

If I were you, I'd suggest a blow-up print out, and darts at your local pub.

It's the year of Hillary's Comet, and they've only just begun to attack.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home