Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nobody Takes a Vacation

Nobody Cares; Due to the a few unforseen circumstances beyond my control; such as certain demon freinds of mine deciding to drop in and help me drop out...

I am going away for a week.

Whether blogwonks will still be here on Mensnewsdaily, I'm not sure...I have no idea...things get curiouser and curiouser...

Nevertheless, if any of my readers care to catch me at anytime, I can still be read at www.nobodys-opinion.blogspot.com

Or contacted at joyanna5150@yahoo.com

My freind and I are going into some dark, mysterious place where I plan to play Lucianno records all day on 9/11, while I send various prayers, spells, and maybe a few songs of my own to the heavens. Despite what Christopher Hitchens says, a little hope and prayer never hurt a soul...though I do adore him.

God be with you all till then, be strong, and send a prayer to the soldiers.

...Joyanna

PS. The Gargoyle that took this picture was obviously drunk.

Labels: