Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nobody Gets Sick on the Holidays



Nobody Flashes: Sorry I didn't post yesterday...I got some kind of stomach flu, and FORCED myself to stay in bed.

And since I stayed in bed...I ended up watching a bunch of last week's recorded Charlie Rose's that I hadn't watched, with a bunch of old cabinet guys, like Kissinger, and that lovable old commie, Brzezinski--- who were once again planning their global village...talking about some insane things...

Kissinger sees GREAT potential for a New World "system" to come into creation out of all this terrible chaos...just like what happened after 1945...he's VERY excited...and Charlie TRIED very hard to get him to say that the phrase for it is: New World Order...and he wouldn't do it. He just looked down, and was very quiet. He then looked up and said something like "International compatibility."

Poor guy...Charlie Rose putting him on the spot like that.

Brzezinski is even worse..the no borders, no right or wrong, no one country can survive with out all the others man who was advising Obama, and as far as we know, still lives in Jimmy Carter's basement.

What I want to know is: who voted these guys into office? And what happens if these guys live to be 150, and they are STILL going around the world "representing" America?

Kissinger had just met with Putin, and Brzezinski visits more countries than the aids virus. Someone should develop a vaccine for these people, or give them official status, these closet global representatives...because WE are still paying them, I guarantee it.

Anyway...after eight hours of Charlie Rose, I just couldn't take...so I am FORCING myself to get well tomorrow!

Wish me luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home