Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nobody Flashes on a Saturday Night

Nobody Is Flashing YOU on a Saturday Night...put your drink down for a minute.


Message: http://tvshack.net/tv/South_Park/season_13/episode_3/

It's Saturday Night...and I'm very lazy. So, here's another favorite e-mail I received this week from my friend ANT, who is at this very moment, teaching drunken students somewhere in South Korea!

I think I'm just going to post my favorite e-mail message from the week on Saturday night.
Why not? By Saturday night, I'm brain dead.

AND...life is short, just ask Kenny.

It's all about the economy, Jews, and Margarita Machines, which I must admit, someone in my close personal family actually bought one, right in front of my eyes. It's one of their better ones.

Anway, nobody hopes that everyone has a really great Margarita Sunday!

Labels: