Friday, April 17, 2009

Nobody Wins on a Bad News Friday


Nobody Wins:

(This is a long one guys…sorry, I had to get it out of my system.)
Today, I got to turn to my husband and say, “I told you so, didn’t I? Wasn’t I the only one saying it all these years?”

China was going to take over the city of St. Louis.

I heard today, on the radio, that St. Louis is going to be the main “airport” hub for the Chinese to bring all their goodies into the country. Joe Biden was here today meeting with the Chinese.

Oh…and by the way, the REAL reason he was here was to give a talk at a small college.

Sure.

Don’t think you will hear about this on the news. You won’t even hear about it on Savage. But, I’ve been waiting for this to happen for years. I’m considered the town nut of course.

And if you think that my great Adams intuition was thrilled about being right…think again. When I heard it announced, so very casually on our local news station, I actually wished I could move to back to Florida, thank you very much, JQA.

Because to me, we have no country under Obama Hussein.

They announced the news on the radio as if was wonderful. Just think. China will be able to fly its huge cargo planes, right smack dab into the middle of our country. And all you unemployed white prejudice people, who lost your jobs to China, will now lift boxes for China, or you will starve.

You see, I don’t live too far away from Lambert Field, St. Louis’s main airport. I’ve lived and worked around the airport for over thirty years.

Lambert was once a thieving, busy airport. Every single night of the week you could see the planes just lined up, at least fifteen in a row, waiting to land. TWA had a major hub here. Watching the planes land was a cheap Friday night date for the whole city. It was truly grand. This activity was true for most of my life…

Then one day…and this is VERY important, TWA just picked up and left…gone. The whole airport died….it became a tombstone of silence.

This was about a year before 9.11.

And yet…and yet…every day in the Post Dispatch, the airport expansion was a major issue. St. Louis just HAD to have an airport expansion according to all our politicians. There were legal fights over property, and eminent domain to make way for it.

Hundreds of people lost their homes. No, I take that back…hundreds of people were, just like in China, kicked out of their homes. Oh sure, they gave them a little money. But, they had no choice but to move.

Many of us couldn’t understand the necessity of this insanity. The planes were gone. And all the businesses were dying. We did NOT need to keep building this huge, humongous ghost of an airport. Our property taxes were killing us all.

In fact, this airport was going to be sooooo big, you could have at least twenty planes land at once on it.

And it’s been finished for quite some time---miles and miles of empty runways…sitting there--- waiting for planes that would never come.

But now it’s ready. And you can’t see the runways from any road. They built the hills around it so high; you could literally land an army and never know it was there. It takes over 30 minutes just to drive around one part of it, and that’s with no traffic.

Before, you could see the whole airport, runways and all, while sipping Margaritas from you’re favorite restaurant.

They’re all gone too. (The restaurants, I’m going to get a Margarita right now.)

Air Force One has a very special hanger right near a brand new underground bunker. (I guess it has a special bunker in every airport by now…right?) I’ve watched them stock it.

Then 9/11 came. Our major industries started closing down. If you had told me, even during the Clinton years that the Ford and Chrysler Plants would both close down, I wouldn’t have believed it. Then Busch Brewery was, horrors of all horrors, sold to an international company, but somehow…Monsanto was left standing.

Mmmmmmm….

You can’t see that building from the road either.

And the politicians weren’t happy with just the airport, we needed new highways!

So for over three years, they’ve been expanding all the highways around St. Louis, despite the fact that we are losing population.

Now we are told, wouldn’t a special truck lane be just wonderful to have, for all the traffic going around the city?

And Obama wants a high-speed train from Chicago to St. Louis. Why? The average guy can’t even afford a Cubs/Cardinal game anymore.

I’m not making this up. A city with no jobs, is building a huge network of infrastructure… as if millions are coming.

So, go ahead…don’t believe me when I tell you that St. Louis is going to be a major hub for the Chinese to deliver their products.

And just a few miles north of the airport, Latin festivals are being held for Mexicans who aren’t even here yet!

All those giant planes will be landing here, and unloading their stuff as quickly as the blacks and the newly hired Mexicans can get them off the tracks. China will have a cheap slave labor, courtesy of our past traitor globalization Presidents---the New World Order Bushes, Clinton, Carters, and now…the Obama’s.

They have already torn the old Ford Plant down in record time (You can see the Airport terminal from the Plant.) and are making miles and miles of…storage places and bins.

I bet old Joe was out there today getting a look around with his Chinese master.

And as if the news today wasn’t bad enough, I also saw an ad on our local TV station:
Wanted…boys ages 14 to 20 to sign up to train to be policemen.

I can’t wait to get arrested by a fourteen- year-old Obama Green Shirt, for refusing to turn over my guns.

And here’s what aches my heart tonight. This whole “globalization” of relocating and socially engineering the vast populations of millions of people has been in the planning since Daddy Bush, or maybe before.

I never did like that man.

From sea to shining sea, the restructuring of our very cities and lives is being put slowly into place. Universal Health Care alone will kill millions of baby boomers before their time.

Is it any wonder they are scared of the veterans?

Many of you think I’m off my rocker for saying I saw a drone over the tea party of St. Louis. Many of you think I’m crazy for thinking that anything was planned years ago. Why the government is so incompetent Joyanna, they can’t do anything right!

That’s exactly what they want you to think. Look around you…how many cameras are taking your picture? Was there a vote, or a debate? Even by your Senators?
I'd say they did that very well.

They’ve taken a once free nation of proud patriotic and creative, kind people, and sold them out to the nearest international corporations…for money and power. The politicians go from office to sitting on the boards of all the biggest companies.

There should be a law against that.

We have new EPA regulations coming at us, and if we fight our government we might just get hit with an electromagnetic pulse, to wipe out the “grid” so that we will have no choice but to serve the new green masters of the universe. And since Obama and all the communists of the world are such good buddies---that might just well be the plan.

Who made these deals? Bill Clinton? Nancy Pelosi? Hillary? Daddy Busch? George Bush? All of the above? As far as I’m concerned, they are all guilty.

By the time Arnold is President, half of us will be terminated.

But, there is a good side to my story. I have two Chinese friends who have a restaurant up the street. They are proud Americans, and I know, that there is at least one place I will be able to go to eat without getting poisoned.

There---how’s THAT for optimism!(Okay...I know...I'll shut up.)


Update: Okay, so I was a bit too blunt tonight.

So…tomorrow, if I can figure out how to put it up, you will get to see of the most inspirational video’s I’ve ever seen in my life. I got it in an e-mail.

And no, it’s not the lady from Scotland singing…its better!

It’s all American, and it will make you proud.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home