Thursday, April 01, 2010

Doctor Obama and His Computer Tokens of Appreciation




Nobody Wins:

If you pay attention, you can learn something new every day.


Last year, long before they were even discussing Obamacare, I went to a new doctor. She rushed into the room, shook my hand, and then put up her laptop and starting typing.


"What's wrong?"

"Well, I don't feel good"

She got me to talk, and she just typed, and typed, and typed.

I was amazed at how fast she typed, how wonderful... she could just put all that information into that tiny computer! Oh...I thought. Now, she must be REALLY modern.

She wrote me a prescription, ordered a blood test, and smiled a big, beautiful smile...and out the door she went...to another computer terminal. She spent 10 seconds listening to my lungs. That's it. I was there for no longer than 5 minutes.

I didn't think anything of it.

The next doctor I saw, last year, in the summer, was an older guy. He had been in practice for years, and he didn't examine me either. But he had a great big computer right there in the examining room...pretty expensive by the looks of it, and he could NOT type. The poor man was computer illiterate, unlike my young lady doctor. He used his one finger to type everything. So I tried to help him and saw that he pulled up my history and all my tests from the visit that I had a year earlier from another doctor. He was having a hard time even figuring out how to use the mouse. He ordered a blood test, gave me a prescription, and I was out the door.

Okay, the doctors and the computers were ALREADY being set up into this vast Federal "Health Care Takeover" loooooog before any of us knew about it.

So, how can that be? (It's what Hillary Clinton wanted.)

I just heard today that doctors, were being bribed, with our tax money. Bribed. Every doctor that went online, got paid $40,000...by you, and me. Just to "hook up." No WONDER all the doctors were rushing out to "get online." How long this has been going on, I cannot say.

To some people, $40,000 is a year's salary. To doctors, it's a really good deal. And it might be the last time they get such a deal, so I'm sure they are all going to take it. They'd be fools not to...(How many doctors are in the United States?)
So, what does this say about the future of medicine?

More than you know.

Doctors will become little "service" elves for the Feds...administrators of direct commands from the top, lead by the Emanuel Brothers. If they try to cure you...the feds will know about it.

They will listen to you talk... and go to their computer for the answers. The days of a doctor actually treating each patient with their own minds...will be gone. They are there to collect...info, and give out meds. The study of illnesses, well, they won't need to do that much anymore, unless they are surgeons.

The rich, will still get the best doctors, but the rest of us...mere "servers."

Alvin Toffler (A man I can honestly say, I put up there with Himmler) predicted (in liberal sense, that means "we are working on making it come true for all you peons") in his social engineering book...Future Shock, that America will become a "service" society. And knowledge will the the new god.

What he didn't say, was only the "gods" will be allowed to have the knowledge.

The doctors are being taken over, just as the banks were...by bribes.

So, the lesson here...is be careful what you tell your doctor, especially if you see him on a computer (and you will) because ALL your information is being put into the big database in the Capitol, and can be used against you in the future. And it's being done...NOW.

The LAST thing you want to do is tell them you're depressed. Don't even go there. Even if you have terminal cancer...tell them you are about as happy as a Happy Meal in China. Because if you tell them you're "depressed" they will type that in, and every doctor you see from there on out will see the computor and it will tell them, you have a mental illness.

Future employers will notice, as they will have access to this information too.
Big Doc Obama...is here. And he is ready to prescribe.

The only thing you can do now is...don't get sick.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

Dammit ! I composed a nice long comment and posted it. It showed up as there. Now it isn't !!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home