Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just Go To Sleep

Nobody Knows; Well, this has been a terrible day all around. Ever have one of those days? Yeah, we all do. When I was two, I was so bored I decided to go for a walk and end up on a superhighway. When I was five, I got a patch on on one eye for 3 weeks. When I was 12, I fell down stairs on crutches, and no one in the crowd helpeds me get up.

Poor poor pititful me. I'm on a roll.

Well, this was such a bad day, I decided to take a walk, because well, that's what you do when you get upset and you don't want to use a treadmill. Nothing like a walk with your dog, who is of course joyful to met another dog. and pick ups dead squirrels. I just love her.

But then, you meet a neighbor, and somehow she gets on politics, and she starts ranting about that horrible Bush, and the horrible Christians, and the fact that in Missouri, stem cell research is not going to go (to which I explain that it's already being done at Stanford) and then she yellls

YOU ARE ON MY LAWN! my god...my dog should have peed.

But what's worse, is someone called me a Pollyanna, and it wasn't just one, but about fifteen men. and since I love men....and I border on a sensitivity worse than Woody Allen's most pananiod day, I gave up.

But, I will live in this picture of dreams...as Disney did. As many have before. And tomorrow, I have NO idea if anyone ever reads this site but me...hopefully I will have somethine to say, if only for myself.

But, for now...the innocent of babes....let the Muslims rant, let the fear mount, I refuse to give up hope, babies and puppies rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home