Friday, August 11, 2006

Reasoning the Tolerance of Survival

Nobody’s Opinion; Every night I walk my dog around the block. Not far from me is a family of Muslims who have lived here for quite some time, and on a day where the terror alert in America has been raised to “YOU ARE IN DANGER” red alert for the first time, I happened to notice there was no one home.

This always leaves a sinking feeling in my stomach. And like all the people getting on planes tonight, I don’t like living in fear.

Of course, this isn’t the first time this has happened. This is a little house, and unlike the rest of us who actually live in our homes every day of the year, this Muslim family hardly ever seems to be there…but when they are home, you will see at least fifteen kids, six big men, and two women. The only faces that have always stayed the same are two of the children. The other faces are always new and seem to change with the moon cycles.

They are not exactly friendly.

Being the true American that I am, I believe in never judging a book by its cover and always judging each individual I meet one on one, no matter what his religion or race. It was part of my Christian religious upbringing, and it basically good common sense.

And I have “tolerated’ the dirty looks I have always received from the Muslim men. I’m blond, and like all Americans I wear shorts. They don’t like blonds, who show legs.

I have even “tolerated” the strange fact that the children say they are not allowed to even pet my adorable puppy (who loves kids) even though I know they are just dying to. There is an understood rule from the adults that they do not like me even talking to their children. Their looks could kill.

I have “tolerated” the fact that I have smiled and said “hi” to the woman, and they never say a word back.

Today, my “toleration” attitude has taken a turn.

But, it’s not because of what you might think. It’s not my Muslim neighbors that have gotten me to rethink my attitude. It’s not even the event today of 24 home grown Muslim citizens from England who wanted to hi-jack planes and kill hundreds of people.

No, that’s not it.

I am actually changing my attitude of “toleration” because of something that is much more intolerable to me than some idiots and insane religious maniacs who want to blow up the world.

It’s the American liberals among us that are trying to teach us “toleration” at the expense of our own destruction, because they don’t believe for one minute that anything will happen to them, that have finally got to me. The reason they don’t is they are mostly rich, and have bunkers and friends in high places. And they don’t like America.

I just happened to hear Mike Wallace today on the radio talking to Sean Hannity, promoting his upcoming TV special where he interviews President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran.

It made me sick. Mike Wallace, who came out of retirement because either:

His ego just couldn’t stand Barbra Walters having the only memorable interview with a murderous dictator (Castro) and he wanted to top her before he died.
He is working for the Democratic liberal party who seem to have on every turn, not only tolerated the jihads Muslims that want to kill us, but sided with them.

Mike, like a lot of these media Gods, needs to move to Iran.

Here are some excerpts from Mr. Wallace famous piece which will air on Sunday.

Not only does Ahmadinejad look like a Democrat with his preppy outfits, he sounds just like a Democrat when he says;

“Well, please look at the makeup of the American administration, the behavior of the American administration.” (Which means, you Americans have just GOT to get a Democrat in office)

“See how they talk down on our nation.” (Unlike the Democrats who praise me for being an intellectual with a degree!)

“We are all free to choose” (Which means I am free to choose to be a God)

“But please give him this message sir: Those who refuse to accept an invitation will not have a good ending or fate” (Which means, President Bush, if you don’t let me destroy Israel with my nukes, I will nuke your cities.)

“You will see his approval rating is dropping every day.” (Ok…every single talking point Democrat has repeated this mantra over and over again on every cable channel for the last year)

“They want to build an empire.” (Oh, right out of Michael Moore)

“And they don’t want to live side-by-side in peace with other nations.” (John Kerry speeches.)

“The time of the bomb is in the past, it’s behind us.” (Ted Turner added this)

“Today is the era of thoughts, dialogue and cultural exchanges.” (Hillary)

Come on, anyone who has turned on CNN or FOX has heard these very same words out of every Democratic pundit over and over. I can certainly surmise that Ahmadinejad could probably run for Senator in Connecticut or Massachusetts on the Democratic ticket and get elected if he spoke these words.

The despicable Mike Wallace, who considers himself the intellectual superior to Sean Hannity, made the point that Ahmadinejad had a good point in saying that the Jews should live in the country that caused the holocaust. In other words…move to Germany.

Mike wants to help bring down the Republicans. He needs a mission, he’s bored.

I ask you, what are the Democrats doing now? Talking about global warming. Al Gore has even said it’s much more of a threat than Iran.

They ignore the imminent threat to us, it seems on purpose. But why?

Okay, I admit…I will still judge each person one by one. But I will no longer ignore the traitors within.

“Tolerance” should not be just a one way street. The Muslims and their democrat’s sympathizers are just going to have to learn to tolerate the real Americans who are not going down without a fight.

My Muslims neighbors are going to have to learn to “tolerate” me, and my dog. And while I am keeping an eye on the adults, maybe an “Oops, sorry, my puppy got away from me!” and a few doggy kisses will at least help the young ones see a different world.

And for all those within our own country, who preach tolerance but have none the patriotic Americans who stick up for our country…

As John Lennon once said, ”Instant Karma is going to get you.”

Nobody’s Knows; This “Western White House:” thing is really bothering me. Why? Because isn’t it convenient that President Bush was in Texas when one of these planes could have been heading toward the White House? It has been a rumor on many internet sites that Denver, Colorado is going to be the new Capitol.

If you are going to get rid of a country, then you must destroy their very foundations and symbols. Washington D.C. is the very historical center of all that we believe in.

Nobody Cares; In 1933, a mysterious fire destroyed the German Reichstag. It was said Hitler destroyed it himself, and blamed the Communists. If Washington D.C. is destroyed, I wonder in 2099, will the Muslims be blamed? Or George Bush?

Nobody's Perfect; The Muslims beleive that when they die they will go to 72 mansions, each with 72 beds, and each bed will have 72 virgins. Anyone who knows women knows that this is not exactly heaven. Seventy-woman in one bed? Whoever thought this up was probably a virgin himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home