Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pollyanna Answers

Image Hosted by Free image hosting Nobody’s Opinion; I was going to write tonight on the subject of how the idiotic feminists should be thinking about how their daughters were going to end up wearing head scarves and not driving cars if they didn’t look around and see the threat of Islam, BUT…

It seems I had a few thoughts on the state of marriage that I wanted to convey to some of the men readers of this site.

Yes, they have suffered greatly from the horrors of various selfish and diabolical women that I suppose have taken over the country.

They are evidently everywhere.

Its funny this forever difference between men and women. The battle between the sexes evidently has gotten worse over the years.

Great minds throughout the centuries have searched for the answer, but there is none. That doesn’t keep a lot of people making money off the problem.

It was probably the real reason law was invented. Some cavemen and woman started fighting…and the rest of the people were sick of it all.

My generation, the baby boomers, have seen the horrible damage of divorce. When the woman entered the work force, and did not have to depend on a man to feed herself, divorce became common.

In fact, everyone knows someone who has been stomped on, chewed out, and left for dead at the local pub.

I’ve known men who worked day and night to buy a home for their loved one, only to see it go to a wife and kids that he never gets to see, and kids that he has no say in rising. She turns the kids against him.

I’ve seen woman, also, struggling to make ends met, with no child support at all, and kids to raise who desperately would love a father, but whose father has already remarried and doesn’t even want to see the kids.

It’s always sad. It’s more than tragic.

I watched my own son, who was about six at the time, sit with his little leather jacket on by the front window, and wait patiently for his father to pick him up. He sat there from nine in the morning until nine at night, always believing that his father would show up, only to receive a phone call at ten pm. To say, “Hey buddy, I’m sorry, I can’t make it. I love ya.”

Do not think this is easy to watch.

And the dating game for both sexes is never easy.

Once when I was single, I was stood up seventeen times in a row for “dates.” Trust me, after that many you really start to think you are the ugliest thing that ever walked the earth. How many guys can say that? Actually, I believe it may be a record.

But, not all men are monsters, and not all women are just out for money.

I truly believe in our hearts, most people would like a true companion, a true love.

That’s my sailor and me on our wedding day. We did not have much money so we got our own cake, and went to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate. We had two friends stand in for us. Both of our parents were against it. He was so much younger so it wouldn’t last they said.

But both of us had suffered horribly with our first marriage. We both SWORE, never, ever again. Never, ever, ever....ha, ha. And then…mother nature took over.

It’s not smart to fight mother nature.

And September 6, we will celebrate our 14th anniversary.

We are older now, we still drive each other crazy, he doesn’t talk much, I of course, talk too much…but, like magnets, we stuck together.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that, if men and woman no longer believe that there is a companion or that one person out there for them, then that is bad news indeed.

Because our country is in trouble now, and the family unit, a man and a woman, is the best way to keep it. If you guys give up on finding someone, then the feminists and the left have already won.

You guys going down with out a fight? Are you going to let the feminists win, looking for a world without men?

That would make an awful lot of Muslims happy.

If you really knew me, I’m the opposite of a Pollyanna. My husband would tell you that. But I sure would love to be one, because that is the best way to go through life, and I strive with great effort to get to that silly optimistic point every day.

It’s one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

There just might be a decent woman out there guys…if you don’t believe me, listen to a very wise man…

“To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse”
John Quincy Adams.

Hey, even if there is no test, don’t give up hope, guys. (and girls)


Nobody’s Perfect; Now everyone is saying “What? Joyanna? Who do you think you are, Dear Abby?” Shhhhh….it’s the estrogen..

Nobody Knows; Abraham Lincoln said; “A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.”

Nobody Cares; Hey, here’s one you’ll like by Rudyard Kipling…”for the female of the species is more deadly than the male.” This is precisely why Hillary should not be President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home