Wednesday, October 04, 2006

In The Light There's A Man, An The Man Has A Point

Nobody’s Opinion; George Noory, the host of Coast to Coast AM, has co-authored a book with Bill Birnes, of Day After Rosewell Fame. It’s called WORKER IN THE LIGHT…and I just finished it.

Anyone that has listened to the late night show, formerly called the Art Bell Show, knows that on it, they talk about all the things you think of around this time of year…ghosts, devils, witches, numerology, Nostradamus, frog sexual therapy (just kidding) …all those “superstitious” subjects that skeptics find very amusing.

Of course, even the skeptics have to pause when the callers call in, with stories that are so unusual, even Stephen King at his best, could not have thought them up. The truth is always hard to believe, yes, it IS stranger than fiction.

Stories---like how Sally knew her grandma had died 3,000 miles away, because at the exact time she died, Grandma came and sat on her bed and said goodbye, and told her where to find her lost potato peeler.

I love that stuff.

But, there is also another side to Coast to Coast AM, and that’s George’s relentless ambition to uncover the answers to the universe’s many hidden secrets…like the latest findings in astronomy, comets coming at us, what was before the big bang, (be nice guys) parallel universes, and the very real phenomenon of psychic ability.

Despite it’s reputation for being the UFO entertainment show, George has REAL scientists on, and for nobody’s like me who’s limited public science education left them forever scarred and even in physical pain around a chemical lab, the thirst to listen to the views of different physicists explain the concepts of quantum physics is about as exciting as losing that last twenty pounds.

And that’s where George takes you in this book. Beyond the superstitious into the scientific facts behind the how and why of the human mind’s ability to not only “see” the future, but be able to cast yourself into it.

Let’s be real---as humans we have not even touched the mysteries of the universe, and more scientists should get off their bunkers and start looking for some answers.

I mean, gee…they just discovered they had the planets wrong after all this time? Good thing they weren’t defending the country.

Anyway, that’s what this book is about. George explores the minds’ ability to somehow predict the future, pick up psychic vibrations, and go outside the body in what is commonly known by the military programs which used it…remote viewing.

George tells you about all the research done in this area. He has talked to the guys that did this stuff in the military.

Remote viewing was a form of intelligence that has been used by our Military, the Russians, the Chinese, and now it seems, bin Laden.

A person sits somewhere, meditates, and he can go outside his body with his mind, and see things--- like a battleship being destroyed, and how, and by what…in the future.

Yes, there is real science to it, it works, and no one can exactly explain why. George likes to think we are all connected to a “matrix” and if you’ve ever had something literally dropped in your lap by just wishing on it, you tend to agree.

For instance; once, when I was about 19 and had just started playing the drums, I was driving by a hotel, which looked like Trump Plaza to me. Being the daydreamer that I am I thought, “Wow…wouldn’t it be something to be in a band and get to actually play somewhere like that? Who am I kidding, that would never happen to me in a million years.”

The very next month, I was there, playing drums in my first band. I swear…I had nothing whatsoever to do with this happening. Events just fell into place. Go explain it. It was as I wished it, and made it happen. I got into the “matrix” and there you are.

But George takes this further. He takes what he has learned from the CIA guys, and explains how you can actually train yourself to do it. You can put yourself in it, this field of universal consciousness.

And that’s where the Light comes in, George’s light. George wants to help people. Of all the people on the radio, George has probably done more to help people with their health, their mental problems, their questions…he is just about the nicest and most professional talk show host on the air.

George has even done experiments in human consciousness, where he will ask a group of people to concentrate and affect the outcome of something.

Now, pragmatically speaking, you are thinking…Joyanna, sounds like something you’d fall for, a bunch of people being able to turn a Hurricane, or help a horse heal.

To this I would say, remember Thomas Edison, the reason all you tweeps are reading this right now, due to the invention of the light bulb, worked for years on a machine that would enable us to talk to the dead. That was something the media covered up for years. Thomas was trying to find a way scientifically.

George tells you in his book, what he has learned and the scientific experiments that have worked, and then tells you how to meditate to get yourself some results.

Now, people like me find it hard to shut off their thoughts, but hey, if this works and I can hit into this “matrix” and do myself some good, what have I got to lose?

Besides, it seems most of the 6 billions people on the earth believe in a higher power, they just all call it by another name, God, or Allah, or Buddha, or the Matrix.

Can all the people on the earth be wrong?

Yes, George Noory is a soothing light every night on the radio. He is the man of the future, a man of the stars, and it’s nice to know the light is still on.

Nobody’s Perfect; One of the suggestions in the book is for everyone to pick their own mantra…and say it three times. So I thought, and thought, and came up with;
The Lord is my Sheppard, I Shall not want.
The Lord is my Sheppard, I shall not want.
The Lord is my Sheppard, I shall not want.

Well, I’m doing pretty well with the first part; it’s the second part that’s giving me trouble.

Nobody Knows; George is also on the top with what’s going on in our country. He was the first to report the ‘ports’ deal, and is often the first with many of the important political stories. The only one I’ve heard give him credit for it is Glenn Beck. You can find out about vaccines, chip technology, the North American Alliance, terrorists activity, and many of the latest technology being used on the weather.

In fact, most of the things you would never get anywhere else.

Nobody Cares. George starts out the book talking about how he had an out-of-body experience when he was a kid when he was about eleven.

I too had an out-of-body experience while I was taking a nap one day, when I was about eight. I felt myself float up and outside my body, and I looked down and saw myself sleeping.

After I decided I wasn’t dead, or was going to die, I started having fun—flying all over the room, bouncing off the walls, it was great fun. In fact it was so much fun, I was doing it for over an hour, because I could see the clock.

My mother finally opened the door to the room and said, “It’s time for lunch.”

“Hey, mom, it’s so cool, I can close my eyes and bounce off the walls, back and forth, I’m going to keep on doing it for just a little while longer. I’ll be there in a minute.”

She gave up, and left.

Okay…this should have come under Nobody’s Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home