Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day!
Quick! Celebrate it NOW before they outlaw it so as not to offend the Islamic among us all!
I want to believe that we will wake up from all these nightmares...the fires in Australia, the plane crash in New York, the 111st Congress, Jimmy Carter...Hillary Clinton in China, Bill Clinton going after talk radio...
A stimulus bill whose ONLY redeeming factor is a fast-rail train going from Disneyland to Las Vegas...
A President named Obama...
I also want to believe that Mulder and Scully will someday come back to TV where they belong.
On Valentine day, I wish you all hugs and warm kisses with the man or woman of your choice..and if you happen to be alone...then know I'll be your valentine, and your in my heart.
Who says we can only have just one? Life is too short.
See ya on Sunday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home