Saturday, August 15, 2009

ObamaCare: There's Always Ducktape




Nobody Wins: Obama told a bunch of mostly white Americans at a Colorado Town Hall Meeting today that he will fix the health care system, Americans should just trust him.
(The two top pictures pretty much explain his plans.)

Uhhhhhh---Is there anyone out there that noticed that Obama was on television, for just about two whole friggin days?!--- trying to convince us all that we are really silly for even THINKING that he would dare kill grandma!
He didn't say that nobody else would though.
How many hours was this guy on? Did he beat Bill Clinton's record? Was this a historical first?

I must admit, I don't have a life. I would listen to Obama talk, look at all the stupid (mostly white) faces behind him, who all looked like the biggest thing they have thought about lately was just how much fertilizer to put on their lawns, and I would scream and say, when I would hear the thunderous obsequious applause, after his every word....."GOD, I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" and then I would turn the channel.

Then, four seconds later, just because I couldn't believe that one man could actually be a better liar than Bill Clinton, and act like nothing was staged about it, and how incredible good he was at making it sound so..benevelent..I would turn it back on.

"I though you weren't going to watch it anymore?" said my husband.

"I can't help myself! It's like watching Freddie VS Alien! I can't take my eyes off the carnage! Aahhhhhhhhhhhh! HEEELLLLPPPP!"

When the end finally came late Saturday, the sun was setting. The last speaker was a Spanish woman, who sounded like she was in the presence of Jesus himself..."Oh my God, I can't believe I get to stand so close to you, thank you so much, Mr. President!!! yada..yada..."
That did it. I threw the controller down and went out into my back yard...laughing so as not to cry. My husband was bar-be-quing hamburgers. (Which is...(gulp)...red MEAT!)
"She told him that she had polio, and 52 (I did NOT make this number up) operations, and how wonderful and cured she was, but, she was concerned about this "state" thing, which was Obama's cue to say that everything should go under one big Federal plan...AND...she was reading this great emotional outburst of love, from a piece of paper!"
I really do need to take up alcoholic beverages.
Obama admits a lot of money is needed, as if to say..."Hey, now you know I'm honest!"
How will this work? Is this going to work as well as their clunker car trade program?
Let's think.
Today, a car dealer said that so far, he has received only three refunds on the 92 clunkers that he has submitted. The problem? They only have 200 people working on it. If we go by this---hospitals will be reimbursed for every three out of 92 patients.
Yes, you give Obama half your salary, and he will tell his doctors, not to kill you. And if that leg has to come off...you might have to wait...there are 89 people ahead of you.
There's always duck tape...trust me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home