Thursday, April 22, 2010

Helping Out on Earthday

Nobody Flashes: It's Earth Day...this is serious. In fact, as we see from this picture, our pets will soon find it hard to find a good tree.

And I truly love trees. All my trees. In fact, I let them grow as big as they want, and when they get old with holes in them, or take over the sidewalk, I will not even touch them...or trim them, I just let them be their fun self! Besides, if a tornado knocks them over, I can really collect much more on my insurance.

But, without more trees, the dogs will suffer.

So...in order to help out the dogs, who are suffering from all this human expansion, I'm going to put up flyer's with Al Gore's picture on it on all the trunks of all my trees...in order for the dogs to know what to do, and not even have to think about it.

We must keep the trees that are left on our planet...happy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas offers...:

.... the Trees of Tasmania, which includes the largest living organism in he World - a single tree that covers several acres and has hundreds of trunks. The dogs would not need to line up but rather squirt simultaneously.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home