Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nobody Gets EMail: The Charts Be With You




Nobody's Email: Hey...it's Saturday night!
Here's my favorite from the week. Well, I actually have a better one, all about what you do in an earthquake (Like DO NOT stand under a doorway, duh, I would have.) but I didn't feel like posting it.
So therefore... I thought the two charts pretty much went together...and also, if you think about it, explained why our politicians and CEO's love China. Of course, I never believe polls or charts...you really have to consider the source...but they are fun.
Have a great Sunday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas observes....:

... that all those Chinese manage to save $2 a week. Each. A modest sum. Not much at all. They have been at it for a while.

The Americans on the other hand save nothing but rather rack up credit liabilities.

Guess who owns all those billionaires.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home