Monday, April 19, 2010

Nobody's Perfect: Kiefer Sutherland



Nobody's Perfect: I guess it's hard to be a child of famous people, who get divorced when you're just a kid, and you're father drops out of you life, and you go from school to school, and then you are raised in every other town, and you really want to be a rock star, but you get into movies, cause you can get work there, and then you happen to love to drink, and love to look at strippers....and more often than not...get just a little bit too drunk.
It seems just last week, Kiefer Sutherland was put in jail for being drunk. And then just a few days ago...he was thrown out of a stripper bar, because he took off his clothes and by all accounts was "absolutely screamingly paralytic."
Keifer, as we see here, loves to take off his clothes. I'd say, there is a REAL need for attention here, you don't have to be a doctor to know that.
Maybe he should just buy his own club...then he could go as crazy as he likes. (And don't ask me why more men who adore strippers don't do this...I have NO idea.)
We are all going to miss the character of Jack Bauer, and he will be with us no longer it seems, having only 3 more days to go on his much beloved 24.
Despite his personal problems, Kiefer Sutherland, has done something many children of famous people sometimes don't succeed in doing. He IS actually more likable than his dad, Donald, and as a producer, more successful. He has worked very, very hard. 24 was by all accounts, one of the most exciting shows ever to hit our hearts and minds...and refreshing in this all too politically correct age, where the right thing is almost NEVER done...but Jack did them. America could get a much needed hero hookup every week...Jack was there.
Thanks Kiefer.
But in his personal life, I'd say that Kiefer is having a hard time finding the right woman. I think he should look for a stripper who plays keyboards or bass. It would help if she liked cows.
Anyway, I can't get too mad at the guy---like millions of alcoholics, it's not easy to get over the depression deep inside that is causing his pain, pain that must be so intent that while it makes him a great actor, it also makes him to want to get completely plastered, and take off his pants...in front of..other people.
Playing in bars myself for so many years...I've seen guys do it, (take off their clothes and dance) and I always wondered if they were trying to impress me (I was the singer/musician) or trying to impress the other men. They mostly did it on nights when the bar was full of men.
Somebody explain this to me, I'm still trying to understand it.
Anyway, Kiefer...had another bad week, but word had it, he didn't drive his car, so that's an improvement.
Someday Jack, you'll figure it all out. Until then...realized, it's okay to not be Jack Bauer. NOBODY could be that perfect; I'm sure the guitar- playing Kiefer Sutherland is just...fine.

Labels: