Thursday, July 22, 2010

Would You Like a Drone With Your Tea?











Nobody Knows: Several years ago, I attended one of the first tea parties in the country...right here in St. Louis. I was sitting with my husband, right on those very steps, waiting for the speakers, when my husband looked up and said..."Look, there's a drone...!"
Several men in front of us, looked up too, veterans by the sight of their hates, and agreed.
Needless to say, a finger or two went up, and we all knew, somewhere, our picture was being filed in the "terrorist" files of the FBI.
It was NOT a good feeling. We all felt...an ominous feeling of "What next?"
Because I could not believe that in America, innocent peace loving people were being "watched" I searched for other proof by someone that was there that day who would also comment on it.
Nobody reported it.
But today....finally...proof that I actually saw a drone over the St. Louis Tea Party several years ago, and it came out today. In fact, since Boeing has "headquarters" here, I'm wondering when we will have to start getting used to these.
Read HERE...for a very revealing article...on WorldNetDaily.
The future...will be...interesting.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says....:

Ahh, but..... come the Revolution, sista, you will be able to rifle through the files and get snaps of all the good folk. Just ask them, 'where were you on such and such a day?' and Roberto's your Uncle.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

Yes...I'm planning to wear a bag on my head from now on.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home