Sunday, September 26, 2010
- Name: Joyanna Adams
- Location: Hazelwood, Missouri, United States
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rink up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life:drummer/singer/keyboards---but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees,which could be a good thing...depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents...but that really doesn't make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS...which I have more of than perhaps even Carl Segan could have imagined, mostly political. Hopefully other nobodys will put their opinions on my site. But if you are a somebody...you're more than welcomed to help out. I will try to prove that sometimes nobody knows the answers, sometimes nobody cares, sometimes nobody wins, and most importantly...NOBODY is perfect. Please bear this in mind when you read my thoughts. I don't mean to offend nobody, it's all in good fun.
- Nobody Gets Email: Joe Biden--saving the jobs of C...
- White Farmer Gets Fined: Black Farmer Gets Honored...
- Nobody Flashes a New Tax Plan from Tom Beebe
- Nobody Cares if I...Go Back in Time
- Nobody Knows How Expensive Poverty Really Is
- Nobody's Perfect: Prince Charles...One Stalk Short...
- 'In YOUR Pants" Washington Voo-Doo
- Bill Clinton---Giving Up the Meat
- Nobody Gets Email: Congress Full of Boobs
- Micelle Obama & Carla Bruni: Let's Talk!