Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Crotch Salute










Nobody Flashes Anger Early: I usually do my e-mail favorites on Saturday night...but this was just too much to take.
It was taken at the Ft. Hood Memorial, with the title...Crotch Salute.
I've included the feelings of the reaction of most Americans, every time Obama disrespects our nation's flag. And that other picture?---- That's me.
Crotch Salute.
I am sorry folks, but is this the MAGGOT that was elected President of our country?

You know, the United States of America . I do believe that saluting the flag goes with that, as does respecting and honoring the service members who have died.

Does this pompous &%* believe he is above that gesture? He can shower us all with flowery words and dazzle us with his B.S., but actions speak louder.
This sucks!

Now tell me our Muslim President isn't an anti-American!

EVERYONE needs to see this Pix!
(Thanks to Tom Beebe)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

The Daft 'First Thicko' is asking for it.

Back in WW2 the BBC formed a propaganda unit with sections for white, gray and black means to undermine the enemy.

A young woman was posted to the unit and her first task was to doctor a picture of Hitler. It showed him standing, ranting at a rally, with one hand stretched out in the well-known Nazu salute and the other 'down there'.

She made it so he was holding his penis.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

HA! I would have liked to see that!

Too bad this picture is real.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home