Monday, November 08, 2010

Nobody's Perfect: Olbermann VS Colber












Nobody's Perfect: True confession: I get these two guys mixed up. But I'm glad to say, they have finally distinguished themselves enough that I can actually tell them apart.

Yes, I'm talking about Keith Olbermann and Stephen Colbert, liberal media stars.

They both think they are funny, they both think they are the most articulate and satirical ego's walking the planet, and I can't handle more than 5 minutes of either one..

Therefore, I've always been confused.

But no more because the last few weeks both of these guys have been an embarrassment to their political parties...the same one they both support.

Let's start with Keith. A few days ago he received a 2-day suspension from his own TV show, for giving political donations to about three democrats.

First let me say..you're kidding me...right?

Both these guys daily bombard (Okay, I have seen them on Fox clips) everything conservative, thereby influencing OTHER people to donate to liberals.

And really. Are they not citizens? I say that Keith should be able to give all his millions to the liberals. If GE can do it, why not Keith Olbermann?

And that's the point. I think this whole thing was contrived for the liberals to get some rules changed so that their ardent fans in the media could donate more.

These people do everything for a reason. Right away the "Progressive Change Campaign Organization" protested....How dare they suspend Keith for supporting progressive causes with his money. After all, he supports them in his every word, right?

Keith was so touched by their efforts he had this to say:

"Your efforts have been integral to the remedying of these recent events, and the results should remind us of the power of individuals spontaneously acting together to correct injustices great or small."

There it is: promoting the Marxist agenda with a comedian statement. The progressive plans to "right the injustices of all people on the plant with grabbing your money and giving it to whomever they deem needy. "

I'm sure he suffered the few days he got off.

Anyway, as bad as Keith is, at least he didn't do what Stephen Colbert did a few weeks ago.

He scarred his own children for life.

The video of their father dancing around in a superman cape, will sell all over the world. And
they might never live it down.

I know I wouldn't.

I'm staring at their pictures right now. You know...give me a few days, and I probably still won't be able to tell them apart.

Once Stephen gets gray hair, it's all over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home