Monday, March 16, 2009

Putting Up a Fence?



Nobody's Perfect: Sometimes, when you are going to put up a fence, and just don't want to bother calling your local officials to tell them where just exactly you are going to be putting that fence...because you, like most Americans, don't feel like you should have to ask permission from the government for doing something so simple...

Sometimes, you should, maybe go against that feeling of-- "they control too much of me already, and besides, what if they tell me I CAN'T put up my fence, and what IF I have to pay them hundreds of dollars for some kind of fee...well, we'll just see about that...I won't tell them!"

And that's exactly what this guy did...and...he hit a gas line. Something tells me, that fence is going to have to wait.

All I can say is: if you can't see it, it doesn't mean it isn't there. So said Tesla, Einstein, Marconi, Edison, Machiavelli, America's founders, Sigmund Freud, and God.

And yes, God sent me this picture, because I'm thinking of repairing my fence this summer.

I can't see him either, but that doesn't mean I'm not listening!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home