Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Food Stamps for Bugs--Let them eat Scorpians!




Nobody Wins when a bunch of nincompoop global-warming, skrungy skrilldiggers at the United Nations want to mandate that the world populations stop eating meat...and start eating bugs. Flatulence from cows is destroying the ozone layer they claim...and so therefore, in order to survive we must all start eating ants, crickets, scorpions, and Roast of Roach.
After all, it is reported by them that 80 percent of the planet already eats bugs. (Which explains why the US has been so successful in a nutshell.)
Yesterday, our Congress passed a bill, which was unnamed so you couldn't look it up, to give teachers the safety net of never having to say they are sorry while they collect their big pensions. And to do this, they cut food stamps for millions.
People were....horrified.
And so, I suggest that in order to introduce this new culinary marvel, food stamps from now on, can only be traded for ...eatable bugs. In fact, we should pay our U.N. fees...in bugs...to be redistributed to their various nations in order to save the planet from cow flatulence. I'll even go a step farther and suggest we pay our taxes in bugs. I'd be more than happen to send all my roaches and spiders to Washington D.C., who can redistirbute them to the many starving in Africa and China. It's the least I can do to save the planet.
It is claimed that there is protein in bugs. My question is: how many bugs do you have to eat to get the same amount of protein as you would from an 8oz Porterhouse?
And...do you really want to know? Yeah...me niether.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

I see a whole new job category coming.

Buggers.

Oz has a lot of buggers in our distaff Government led by the formidable feminist Nose from the South, Gloriana Julia, who may soon be out of their usual job - we are in the throes of an Election here - but who can quickly be re-assigned to the deserts and rain forests to catch bugs.


E. Coli is a bug that I do hope they can catch, and soon. I can tell you for free that they give me the shits even now.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

LOL! pass the bug...

I will pray for more bugs to spoil the elections of the feminist NOSE.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home