Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nobody Cares About Future Sunglasses




Nobody Cares: Here's some technology that could really be fun!

These Lady Gaga camera sunglasses were all the rage at the Tech expo in Las Vegas last week.

*Lady GaGa was named Polaroid’s Creative Director a year ago. Since then, she designed a series of products called the Grey Label line which includes the GL20 Camera Sunglasses, GL10 Instant Mobile Printer and GL30 Instant Digital Camera. The most intriguing of the three is of course, the GL20 Camera Sunglasses.

The GL20 will allow you to take pictures and videos with a camera embedded in the frame in the nose piece. Each lens over an eye contains an LCD screen so that you can display your pictures and videos instantly to those around you.

The arm of the sunglasses is also a USB drive. You can plug the arm into your computer, digital photo screen or other device to download and display them at a later date. You can also send the pictures via Bluetooth to a Bluetooth enabled printer like the GL10 Instant Mobile Printer. The GL10 will print up to 40 pictures per charge and 10 pictures per film cartridge.

But...Lady Gaga...let's not stop there! Let's go on to video sunglasses...I can't wait!

I know JUST what I would do with them. I'd buy a pair for my husband and then, when he is driving to work without me, I could actually continue the fine and delicate art of backseat driving on my computer, even when I'm not there.'

"LOOK OUT! SLOW DOWN! You are going 75, and uh...duh...the guy in front of you is...STOPPED!!..What are you looking at? What are you doing? Trying to hit that guy? I know he pulled out in front of you--- but do you HAVE to speed up and try to hit him? If you hit him from the back it's YOUR fault... the last thing we need is more bills. ...I don't want to die...wait. I forgot...I'm not there...YOU are the only one who is going to die...or worse...be a crippled for the rest of your life...and...hey...what are you doing? I am looking out the BACK of the window...hey...come on...you put them on backwards..."

Who ever thought Polaroid would be saved by a blond (but very smart) bimbo?

Okay. My husband would be the last man on earth to put on these sunglasses..but I'm sure a "manly" version will be coming out soon.

Hundreds of men will be flocking...flocking...flocking to...Miami Beach.

"What? You want to go to Miami Beach this year for our vacation, honey?"

"Give me those glasses...their MINE."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

I wonder how long it will be for the sunglasses to stop working as a video recorder. Will they turn blue and flash an 'Illegal operation' sign on the lenses?

And... are we REALLY to believe that Lady Gaga designed these gizmos? Sure! hahahaha

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home