Thursday, June 07, 2007

Amnesty Delayed!

Nobody's Opinion: Wow...happy news! The Senate today has delayed the vote for mass extinction of the English -Speaking American!

Of course, many of us stout hearted, patriotic, and very upset citizens did put up a lot more noise than I'm sure we will ever know.

That doesn't mean that it will end. After all, the EU will go ahead as planned...the North American Merger will go ahead as planned...

Highway construction has already started.

But...nevertheless, that doesn't mean we should stop fighting for our rights. Any kind of victory, however small, is a good sign.

And if you are the only person reading this; then...thank you for being my only reader. Go get a beer, I know I'm going to have a small glass to celebrate!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger G said...

Some of us who read this can't drink beer. :) Hehehe...And I completely agree with you. I swere the politics these days are terrible. Hahaha...16 and Im into politics, that aught to be a new one for ya. :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

Hey...welcome only reader! If your into politics..I'm your gal! Good to hear a laugh!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home