Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nobody Flashes Email: I do not like...


Nobody Flashes Saturday Night Email: This one gets right to the point.
(Thanks to Tom Beebe)

I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker, Nan,
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN.'
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it, nope, nope, nope!

Hey, lets all memorize this and sing it at the airports!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amfortas says:

Succinct. And singable.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Joyanna Adams said...

Singable?

Only you would notice such a wonderful passtime...

My next video.

4:49 PM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

rolex watches
lebron 13
louis vuitton handbags
kate spade outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
polo ralph lauren
nike air max 90
coach factory outlet
kobe 8
ghd hair straighteners
air huarache
louis vuitton handbags
toms outlet
asics outlet
adidas originals
true religion outlet
coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton purses
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
tory burch shoes
louis vuitton outlet
lebron 12
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
kate spade handbags
longchamp handbags
air jordans
chenyingying2016721

6:17 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses
adidas stan smith women
nike dunks
fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses
kobe basketball shoes
adidas nmd
kobe byrant shoes
http://www.cheapbasketballshoes.us.com
jordan retro
chrome hearts
tiffany and co uk
air jordan retro
ralph lauren uk
http://www.chromehearts.us.com
adidas stan smith
tiffany and co jewellery
adidas nmd for sale
nike huarache
yeezy boost 350
basketball shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
michael kors outlet store
http://www.chromehearts.com.co
toms outlet store

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home