They are just crying out for feedback from anyone besides my nobody self. So, here, in no particular order and various subjects are montages of questions for you to think about, and if you have an opinion, then please throw in your very important musings on any subject, serious or not.
After all, why should I be the only one to suffer?
Sheppard Smith, reporting from the borders of Israel today, said that the Jewish soldiers just didn’t understand why the Generals running the war did not let them go in and do their job. Instead, it seems they are told to go in, check out a building, and they get IN the building and …boom. In other words, this is just what the terrorists want.
1. Question: Victory could have been ours already in Iraq, and victory could have been the Israeli’s already if fought differently. (Even without nukes) So, is this new politically correct Western version of fighting wars being done because our leaders are afraid of losing the oil supplies? Or is it because of the fear if the opinions of the other nations? Or is it because our leaders know that we already have cells here holding the nation and our leaders’ hostage with threat of U.S. annihilation and they just don’t want to tell us?
2. Question; Speaking of oil, even now, as we go into it seem WWIII over oil, and since it is going to take quite some time for us to change over to another energy source, why do our leaders continue to NOT drill for oil, but just put it off for another day?
3. Question; Alvin Toffler has suggested that the United Nations needs to reform. He made the point that the international globalist companies now are bigger than most nations, and should be represented in counsel in equity with other nations. What do you think?
4. Question; Brittany Spears has just put out a home video on the internet in which she contemplates the universe, and does some really nice burps. Is this a publicity stunt, much like Madonna has been doing all these years just because she is not working and wants to keep herself in the money, or is Brittany only talent singing and dancing?
5. Question; I remember reading a while back a blog by Mr. Elders, stating the view preferred by most liberals, who say it is a fact supported by science, that all men are polygamous. What do you think, and since polygamy is the preferred position by all Muslims, do you think that the world will eventually go this route?
6. Question; Speaking of men, I have always wondered on the evolutionary scale just why they developed nipples. Is it because of the fact that they start out as females until the y chromosne is added? Or is there perhaps an actual purpose for them? (Do have fun with this one.)
7. Question; Here’s one that has puzzled me for some time. Ever since Lethal Weapons, almost every movie or sitcom has paired up a black man with a white guy in the starring roles to promote us all getting along. But they tell us that there are more Spanish guys here in America than black men. So how come we are not being bombarded with Spanish guy/ white guy scenarios in all our movies? Or Spanish guy/ black guy? (Leave the women out)
8. Question; All of our politicians have said we are going to be attacked again. The terrorists have said they will attack the ones who voted for Bush, but that is all the red states, where there is really not much but corn. So… will they destroy the corn? Or will they go for the big economic centers?
9. Question; In the 1980’s, here in St. Louis, 118 people died from a heat wave. The temperature hit over 100 degrees and higher for 18 days in a row, much worse than this last year. Do you think all this reporting of the weather as a monster coming to kill us is for TV ratings and products being developed by the big companies? Or do you think it’s real, and like Bill Clinton has predicted, Manhattan will be underwater within 50 years?
10, Question; Do you think Hillary will become President? Wait…don’t answer that one…I don’t think my nobody heart could take it.
Nobody’s Perfect; Koffi Anan today gave an incredible bombastic speech today, right in the middle of the evening news. I’m sure he didn’t mean to go on and on and on, but I guess he forgot how rude it is to take up so much empty space on prime time.
Nobody’s Knows; Okay, to me. A lipstick is much less threatening than an IPOD or cell phone. I wonder just how many woman are going to be pissed off at the airport when they have to throw away a $25.00 lipstick from Ralph Lauren?
Nobody Cares; What my answers are to my own questions. But I’m going to give them anyway.
1. I think our government has gotten us in so much of a mess, that because of sheer greed of the elitists at the top, and the international corporations, they can’t do much of anything. And that’s why the Chinese, the Saudi’s, Cuba, and even little Iran, can call all the shots over us, because our borders are open due to the big companies, which has allowed terrorist cells to come in and hold us hostage. Our leaders will be very nice.
2. I have no idea on this one, but probably to keep prices up.
3. Alvin Toffler is a New World Order fascist “societal inventor” who wants a one world government that he will help design and receive a patent on. Go for it Alvin.
4. Brittany Spears is just stoned, and wants to eat like the rest of us.
5. This is a touchy one. I think men WANT to have more wives, but because women will basically do unheard of things to them, and monogamy makes for a better society, the institution of polygamy will probably only be implemented if the Muslims take over.
And before you make that decision, remember polygamy has not done much to advance the Arabs. If not for their oil wells (which monogamous American men built) they would still be still roaming the desert.
6. I think it’s the first, everyone starts out female.
7. The government doesn’t want a civil war.
8. Well, if our government is involved somehow, the red states are going to get it. But if it’s the Jihads, .then they will go for Las Vegas. (After having enjoyed the brothels for at least two years)
9. Nobody says…follow the money!
10. If Guilianni runs, she will lose. But if he doesn’t….be afraid, be very afraid.